Routinely linked Data Collections
In the DATA COLLECTIONS AVAILABLE section of this website you will find information on the core data collections that are routinely linked in each state and territory. For each data collection information has been provided on the following:
- A description of the data collection
- The date range for which data is available for linkage
- Which jurisdiction the data represents
- The data linkage unit responsible for linking the data collection
- Contact details for the data collection
- Links to variable lists for each data collection
- Links to any metadata available (including mode and method of collection, changes over time) where available
- Links to any validation studies of the data available.
Note that there are additional data collections that are available for linkage that are not routinely linked. Please visit the website of the jurisdictional linkage units for a complete list of data collections currently available to researchers for linkage.
The PHRN have developed a number of Gantt Charts to allow researchers conducting cross jurisdiction projects to compare the availability and date range of core data collections across jurisdictions. Click here